Zen Falls FAQ
At Mystic Trends we are always happy to answer any questions you may have. In case it helps you, here we have some frequently asked questions about our downflow waterfalls
If you do not find what you are looking for or need to make a more specific query, write to us at email@example.com and we will respond with great pleasure and, if possible, in a very short time.
1) Do incense waterfalls work with any type of incense?
Our Incense Cascades are NOT compatible with any type of Incense Cone. The cascade effect will work with backflow incense cones only. These are available in many aromas here on our website.
2) What materials are the incense waterfalls made of?
Our Zen Waterfall incense cascades are made of either hand- varnished, heat-resistant organic ceramic or made of natural resin.
3) What materials are incense cones made of?
Our incense cones are made from the following raw materials:
- Natural resin
- Powdered aroma (for example sandalwood powder, or rose petal powder)
- Essential oil of the corresponding aroma.
4) How can I clean my Incense Waterfall?
Has your Incense Waterfall gotten dirty? Don't worry, it's just a little vegetable resin that all Incense Cones leave little by little with use. It can be easily cleaned in less than 5 minutes 🍃.
- A bucket, bowl, or sink filled with hot water
- Mild dishwashing detergent
- A sponge or soft cloth
- Couple drops of rubbing alcohol
Gently clean the waterfall with the washing solution above and using a sponge or washcloth and if necessary for tight areas a Q-Tip, paying special attention to the smoke path areas. Once washed rinse off cleaning solution and air dry on a towel.
5) Why won’t the smoke travel down the falls?
Due to the light airy density of the smoke, any wind whether from drafts, air conditioning, doors opening, or windows left open will create an unsatisfactory environment for the backdraft of the cones to travel as designed. Please ensure that the room you are using this Zen Fall in is free of air movement.